SonicWALL Inc. has launched SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection (CDP) 6.0, designed to automatically preserve...
and protect business-relevant data assets against loss from file-, device- and location-based disasters. CDP 6.0 supports Microsoft applications including SQL, Exchange and SharePoint servers, Active Directory and Small Business Servers, and enables IT administrators to dictate what information to back up, what to exclude and how the information should be maintained to adhere to recovery and compliance requirements.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
Continuous Data Protection 6.0 has been designed to help IT meet compliance and legal requirements to ensure that intellectual property and compliance data in email and on the network is automatically protected. Other features of CDP 6.0 include:
- A recovery phase with multiple disaster recovery options that provide complete data recovery even if the primary data site is compromised. Recovery options include off-site data backup service, site-to-site data backup and local archiving.
- IT backup intelligence and comprehensive protection in a unified platform.
- Centralized user policy and control services that enable IT to perform Windows-based silent agent installation to one or more remote computer users in an active directory network and pre-configure all agents to be connected to any available Continuous Data Protection device broadcasting on the same domain.
- Scalability through enterprise agent software to allow enterprises to add client connections and expand platform and application coverage. Continuous Data Protection 6.0 scales to support the most popular business and client applications and protects any computing system.
SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection 6.0 and SonicWALL Global Management System products are available immediately. For more information about CDP 6.0, visit www.sonicwall.com/us/products.
QualysGuard Web Application Scanning 2.0
Qualys Inc. has announced the release of QualysGuard Web Application Scanning (WAS) 2.0, designed to help customers catalog their Web applications and scan them for vulnerabilities that can lead to exploitation. The new release, delivered via the QualysGuard Software as a Service platform and its new Java-based backend, comes with a new Web 2.0 user interface.
Major features of QualysGuard WAS 2.0 include:
- Web application scanning and cataloging in the enterprise (intranet, Internet) or in the cloud, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Virtual Private Cloud platforms.
- Interactive user interface with flexible workflows and reporting.
- Comprehensive detection of custom Web application vulnerabilities.
- Customizable Web application scanning options.
QualysGuard WAS 2.0 was made available March 1 in Beta to QualysGuard subscribers. It will be sold on an annual-subscriptions basis depending on the number of Web applications. For more information, visit www.qualys.com.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at email@example.com.