Halfpoint - Fotolia
Keeping up with compliance in a world of constant regulatory change is a challenge, but it has become a necessary part of successful business in the digital age. Implementing a strategy for continuous improvements in governance, risk and compliance policies is important for achieving efficiency across the organization and promoting better business performance.
Organized by various professional bodies, a GRC conference can provide you with insights into the latest compliance regulations and GRC strategies. Here's a list of GRC-focused events happening in the United States and abroad in 2016. Check back regularly as we keep adding more events to this list, and as more information becomes available.
Hedge Fund Compliance, Oct. 6-7, New York
- New York City Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference, Oct. 7, New York
- The National Society of Compliance Professionals 2016 National Conference, Oct. 17-19, Washington, D.C.
- 2016 FINRA/SIFMA Senior Investor Protection Conference, Oct. 20-21, Washington, D.C.
- Clinical Practice Compliance Conference, Oct. 23-25, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Risk Management and Regulatory Examination/Compliance Seminar, Oct. 24, New York
- Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Institute, Oct. 23-26, Washington, D.C.
- ACA Compliance Group and ACA Insight's Fall 2016 Compliance Conference, Oct. 26-28, Marina del Rey, Calif.
- Dallas Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference, Nov. 4, Dallas, Texas
- Compliance Week Europe Nov. 7-8, Brussels, Belgium
- Seattle Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference, Nov. 18, Seattle, Washington
Editor's note: If there's a GRC conference you think should be listed on this senior IT events calendar, please email Mekhala Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read what information governance expert Jeffrey Ritter has to say about big data intelligence becoming a business and governance priority.
In this handbook, learn how companies can draw business values from GRC analytics data and develop strategies accordingly.