ARC Logics, a Wolters Kluwer business, has announced enhancements to its Axentis Enterprise governance, risk and...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
compliance (GRC) software. The platform now offers a multilingual end-user interface in 23 languages, in addition to advanced global administration and security features.
The Axentis GRC software:
- Automates the development, distribution and tracking of GRC policies, certifications and online learning programs. The multilingual interface supports these capabilities in 23 languages.
- Has functionalities to disseminate, follow and report on compliance initiatives at the local, regional and corporate levels.
- Features security and reporting functionalities to help organizations manage regulatory compliance and related risks at the local level, while providing transparency into status and issues at regional and corporate levels.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
Implementation fees for the GRC software are one-time, with time and materials fees based on the scope, modules and timeline of the implementation. The license fees, which are defined by number of users and modules to be implemented, are paid on an annual basis for a minimum of three years and include all upgrades, maintenance and enhancements. The Axentis component can operate independently or integrate with existing applications.
BPS Revolver Issues & Actions Tracking
BPS Resolver Inc. has announced the release of its enhanced Issues & Actions Tracking (IAT) software. IAT enables the identification, allocation, prioritization, sizing, scheduling, additional testing and monitoring of issues and action plans.
BPS Resolver's IAT software allows users to collect and manage issues and action plans across the enterprise as part of an integrated approach to risk management. IAT also has integration capabilities with other BPS Resolver Suite tools or third-party products.
IAT can be used on its own or in conjunction with other solutions to:
- Identify and report audit findings.
- Identify issues for failed control tests and ensure that there are appropriate follow-up plans.
- Log and track loss events and support regulatory investigations.
KCura Corp. has launched Method a workflow and notification system that manages legal hold and risk assessment processes performed by law firms, corporations and service providers. The product runs on the e-discovery platform Relativity and lets users:
- Initiate a legal hold through a Web-based workflow;
- Send legal hold notifications by email, gather relevant information, track and analyze responses, and generate reports to maintain audit trails; and
- Build unique workflows including customized hold notices, question sets, and email templates. It can also be used to assess business risk for litigation preparedness.
Method will be available on-demand from Relativity hosting partners or as an on-premises subscription, charged by the seat starting at five-seat licenses in the low five figures, with unlimited cases and holds. Customers can purchase Method through kCura's service providers.
Do you know of a product we should feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.