Trend Micro Inc. has announced the availability of SecureCloud, which applies key management technology combined with industry-standard encryption to gain control over data
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
SecureCloud allows users to:
• Deliver services in a private cloud that resides in the enterprise data center, a public cloud outside the enterprise managed by third-party service providers, or a hybrid cloud that combines private and public clouds.
• Have exclusive custody over their encryption keys to allow cloud customers the ability to leverage the efficiencies of cloud services while maintaining authority over the information within their environments.
• Comply with security standards set in regulations such as the HITECH Act, PCI DSS and GLBA by safeguarding sensitive and personally identifiable information with encryption techniques.
Trend Micro SecureCloud is now available as a beta release for early adopters. For more information, visit www.trendbeta.com/index.php?get=357content=531
RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance
EMC Corp. has unveiled its RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance to manage security, risk and regulatory compliance of cloud computing infrastructures. The RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance allows customers to:
• Centrally manage security across both virtual and physical infrastructures.
• Rationalize compliance requirements, control frameworks and best practices into a set of centralized security policies that can be applied to virtual infrastructures.
• Help streamline the process of managing tasks between security teams that define policies and IT operations teams responsible for implementing those policies.
The RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance and the RSA SecurBook for solution deployment best practices will be available in the fourth quarter. For more information, visit www.rsa.com.
Autonomy Risk Management platform
Autonomy Corp. has a meaning-based risk management platform for law firms. The platform is designed to help law firms mitigate risks and optimize the resources associated with this process.
The Risk Management platform allows attorneys and law firms to perform the following tasks:
• Preserve data “in place” and apply comprehensive preservation policies to any data, regardless of format or location.
• Ensure accurate client communication when responding to clients.
• Apply intelligent policies to all forms of communications, including email, social media conversations, and phone and voice recordings, either between attorneys and clients, or between attorneys in the same firm.
For more information, visit www.autonomy.com/riskmanagement.
Did we miss a compliance product? Let us know; email Ben Cole, Associate Editor.
This was first published in September 2010