Information lifecycle governance refers to an enterprise strategy for managing information-related assets and making...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
them available to business decision-makers, all while streamlining processes, reducing storage costs, and ensuring compliance with internal protocols and external regulations. As the name implies, information lifecycle governance tracks assets from their very origin through their usefulness to the enterprise and, finally, to their eventual disposal or storage. It's a complicated process, and we want to hear how compliance teams are stepping up to the task.
Join SearchCompliance Thursday, April 17, at 12 p.m. EDT to discuss all things information lifecycle governance. TechTarget Associate Site Editor Emily McLaughlin will lead the event from SearchCompliance's Twitter handle, @ITCompliance. TechTarget writers, editors and contributors will participate, joined by our Twitter followers, who are working in the industry and are looking to talk about information lifecycle governance and compliance with like-minded professionals.
Is this your first #GRCchat? Here are tips for tweet jam newbies and reminders for veterans:
- To follow the conversation, type "#GRCchat" into Twitter's search bar. From this page, select "All" to view tweets in real time.
- Your first #GRCchat tweet should be introductory, including your name, title and organization.
- @ITCompliance will ask a series of information lifecycle governance-inspired questions, starting at 12 p.m. EDT (Q1, Q2, etc.). In your tweeted responses to each question, please preface with A1 (Answer 1), A2 and so on, then remember to include "#GRCchat." Include this hashtag in every tweet during the chat.
- Please note that Twitter allows only 140 characters per tweet. You are welcome to tweet multiple responses to each question.
- Throughout the discussion, retweet (RT) and favorite tweets you concur with and reply to those you disagree with.
Please direct questions, RSVPs, or other concerns to Emily McLaughlin. Talk to you on Twitter!