How is cloud computing evolving as a result of regulatory compliance and risk? What sort of security and governance...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
features should business seek out when they're contracting with an outside cloud services provider? And who is responsible for ensuring governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in the cloud? If you don't have the answers to these questions -- or even if you do, but want to know more -- then our March #GRCchat is for you.
More on cloud computing and compliance
Join SearchCompliance Thursday, March 27, at 12 p.m. EDT to discuss cloud computing and compliance. Topics we might cover include how companies can ensure timely access to data stored in the cloud, how cloud technologies have evolved in recent years in response to regulatory compliance concerns and who is ultimately responsible for protecting data in the cloud.
TechTarget Associate Site Editor Emily McLaughlin will lead the event from SearchCompliance's Twitter handle, @ITCompliance. TechTarget writers, editors and contributors will participate, joined by our Twitter followers who are interested in and informed about cloud computing and compliance.
Is this your first #GRCchat? No problem. Here are the must-knows:
- To follow the conversation, type "#GRCchat" into Twitter's search bar. From this new page, click "All" to view tweets in real time.
- Your first #GRCchat tweet should be introductory, including your name, title and organization.
- @SearchCIO will pose a series of questions to participants starting at 12 p.m. EDT (Q1, Q2, etc.). In your tweeted responses to each question, please preface with A1 (Answer 1), A2 and so on, then remember to include "#GRCchat." Each question will follow the cloud compliance and security theme.
- Be aware that Twitter allows only 140 characters per tweet. You are welcome to tweet multiple responses to each question.
- Throughout the discussion, retweet (RT) and favorite tweets you concur with and reply to those you disagree with.
Please direct questions, RSVPs or other concerns to Emily McLaughlin. Talk to you on Twitter!