OpenText Integrated Transmittal Management and Secure Managed File Transfer
OpenText Corp.'s new Integrated Transmittal Management and Secure Managed File Transfer leverages the collaboration features of OpenText Transmittal Management with the speed and security of OpenText Managed File Transfer. With this integrated product, businesses can transfer large, critical packages to customers and partners outside the firewall up to 30 times faster than with traditional methods, improving user efficiency and security...
while adhering to compliance regulations.
This secure file transfer service and integration effort combines technologies from some of OpenText's foundational pillars:
- OpenText Enterprise Information Management strategy: Helps organizations take advantage of enterprise information and gain better business insight, increasing process velocity, reducing governance related risks and protecting intellectual property from internal and external threats.
- OpenText Enterprise Content Management: Manages information through its lifecycle, increasing productivity and controlling costs of growing content.
- OpenText Information Exchange: Facilitates efficient, secure and compliant exchange of information inside and outside of the enterprise.
OpenText integrated Transmittal Management and Managed File Transfer is available immediately from OpenText and global partners. For more information, visit the OpenText website.
Ipswitch MOVEit File Transfer
More Product Spotlights
Cloud security products for compliance managers
Risk management assessment tools for the enterprise
The Ipswitch MOVEit Managed File Transfer is a reliable and secure server for transferring an organization's business files. MOVEit File Transfer supports a broad set of protocols needed to connect with any system, server or client by using the latest security technologies to protect files both in transit and at rest. Through the MOVEit File Transfer system, IT is given the visibility and control it needs to confidently meet service-level agreements (SLAs) and compliance requirements.
The key capabilities of MOVEit File Transfer include:
- Reliable file transfer: Companies in data-sensitive industries such as finance and healthcare can safely send information to employees, partners, customers and applications.
- Connection with any system, server or client with a broad set of protocols: MOVEit's breadth of hardened protocols -- HTTPS, FTPS, SFTP and AS2 -- enable security and flexibility.
- Protection for files in transit and at rest: MOVEit leverages a broad range of security capabilities, including encryption, strong sender and receiver authentication, and delivery confirmation. Most importantly, the system lets the organization enforce user, system and file security policies.
- Adherence to SLAs and compliance requirements: Notification of file transfer activity provides customizable reports from a secure tamper-evident database, helping organizations comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Act regulations, among others.
- Available on-premises and in cloud: MOVEit File Transfer provides choices as to where data resides based on an organization's needs.