TraceCSO, your cloud security officer
TraceSecurity Inc. has announced the release of TraceCSO, a cloud governance, risk and compliance (GRC) information security program for companies of any size, industry or security skill level. TraceCSO allows companies to evaluate, create, implement and manage a comprehensive information security program across all areas of their organization, including areas that are top security concerns, such as cloud computing and bring your own...
device, or BYOD, initiatives.
This seamless security product gives IT departments comprehensive visibility into and accountability for their company's risk and compliance profile, and makes it easier for them to manage a secure environment that protects confidential information and meets regulatory requirements.
- Identifies and prioritizes risks to an organization's information -- including network vulnerabilities -- and identifies, implements and audits security controls.
- Guides users through the process of implementing and managing a holistic, risk-based information security program that reduces redundant security controls and security gaps caused by disparate systems, and automates tasks to increase productivity.
- Leverages a global database of hundreds of authorities and more than 25,000 regulations and citations to help organizations stay current with the latest regulatory mandates specific to their industry.
- Identifies asset threats and controls to mitigate risk, and assigns TraceSecurity's proprietary Risk Score, which lets an organization measure and report on mitigation effectiveness, set benchmarks and analyze risk.
More on IT GRC management tools
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools
TraceCSO is sold at an annual subscription rate that scales by the number of company employees, with prices starting at approximately $5,000, which includes support. TraceCSO and other TraceSecurity products for GRC are available now. Visit the TraceSecurity website for more information.
Datacert's Passport GRC
Datacert Inc. has announced the release of Passport GRC, a governance, risk and compliance application that gives companies a comprehensive framework to support sustainable, proactive and defensible management of their broad IT GRC security programs. Passport GRC integrates seamlessly with Passport Matter Management and Legal Spend Management, creating a closed-loop process between corporations' legal and GRC functions.
Passport GRC includes integrated components that support all aspects of a company's IT GRC management program, consolidated onto a single platform and sharing a collective database. These components include:
- Compliance management features that let companies manage and monitor updates to regulations, policies and controls on a global scale to ensure compliance.
- A risk management component that provides a central place to identify and categorize risks, conduct assessments and manage corrective actions.
- Internal audit management functions that manage audits and control audit assessment across the organization. These functions identify potential compliance gaps while providing a history of compliance.
- A central location for incident and inquiry management, which includes triaging incidents, losses, issues and inquiries and then managing investigations and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate future compliance issues or losses.
Datacert's Passport GRC is available now. To learn more about the Passport GRC or other Passport products, contact Datacert at 800-780-3681 or visit the Datacert website.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.