NetWrix Corp. has announced a new version of Change Reporter Suite, a change auditing solution for IT infrastructures.
The program tracks what change was made, who made it, when and where.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
Version 2.0 has new features that include real-time change alert, snapshot reporting and integration with third-party security information and event management solutions. Change Reporter Suit also supports a wide variety of IT systems and applications such as SharePoint and MS Exchange, as well as products from VMware Inc.
The change auditing solution assists in:
- Maintaining a secure IT infrastructure by preventing unauthorized and malicious changes.
- Streamlining compliance with HIPAA, SOX, PCI DSS and other regulations.
- Producing reports with data filtering capabilities.
The Change Reporter Suite is available for a free, no commitment, 20-day evaluation. A quote can also be requested through the product’s website.
For more information on the auditing solution, visit NetWrix.com.
The Software Package Data Exchange workgroup, hosted by The Linux Foundation, has released SPDX version 1.0, which standardizes licensing information in a consistent format that can be shared and analyzed across companies. This eliminates the process of preparing license information in varying formats prescribed by others in the supply chain. SPDX also has open source software tools to convert the files to and from spreadsheet formats.
SPDX 1.0’s uses include:
- Assisting compliance with free and open source software licenses.
- Helping companies maximize investments in free and open source software tools.
- Accelerating the adoption of Linux and other open source software tools.
Development on the specification is ongoing and open to all. To learn more about version 1.0 and participation in the workgroup, visit www.spdx.org.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.