Agiliance Inc. has announced the launch of Agiliance Continuous Compliance Service (CCS) for PCI. The PCI compliance...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
solution is designed to manage the PCI lifecycle to move from constant consulting and transition to continuous compliance, according to an Agiliance release.
Key features of the Agiliance CCS for PCI include:
- A set of content, tools and audit-ready reports that an organization and its auditors require for all five stages of PCI compliance: scoping, gap analysis, remediation, certification and maintenance.
- Technology integrations for continuous monitoring and auditing to ensure data and asset protection as they apply to PCI PA-DSS 2.0 and1.2.1 standards.
- Current documentation, evidence and reports for both internal resources and external consultants.
Agiliance CCS for PCI is priced at $87,500 per year and sold by all Agiliance channels. Trial preregistrations are accepted immediately, and free trials start March 1, 2011. For further information, visit www.agiliance.com.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite 10.5
Symantec Corp. has introduced the next version of Symantec Control Compliance Suite, an integrated, automated solution designed to address IT risk and compliance challenges.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite 10.5 provides support for the latest regulatory and security standards and further expands upon integrated native assessment capabilities, according to a Symantec release.
Key features of the Control Compliance Suite 10.5 include:
- Risk management capabilities, including automatically targeting security awareness training at individuals who have violated data protection policies in the past.
- Ability to consolidate data from disparate systems across the enterprise and communicate results in Web-based dashboards.
- Built-in content covering multiple IT control frameworks and regulations, coupled with automatic updates to ensure controls assessments are based on the latest standards. It also broadens technical control assessment capabilities to include Federal Desktop Core Configuration Standard support for desktops and Open Web Application Security Project support for Web applications.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite 10.5 is currently available. For more information, visit www.symantec.com/business/solutions/.
Lancope StealthWatch 6.0
Lancope Inc. has unveiled its StealthWatch System 6.0, the next generation of the company's StealthWatch System. The company says StealthWatch enables organizations to resolve problems quickly by providing actionable insight into network, security and data center operations.
Key capabilities in StealthWatch 6.0 include:
- Application performance monitoring via behavioral analysis and deep packet inspection of flow data to ensure timely application delivery.
- Relational flow mapping to provide real-time, graphical views of network traffic for specific segments of the network.
- Grouping of related hosts to analyze the traffic between them and detect anomalies and assess performance.
- Reporting capabilities enabling users to retrieve the information they need and simplify the creation of high-level reports for management.
StealthWatch 6.0 is now available and has entry-level pricing starting at $59,995. Current customers can contact their account manager or Lancope customer care to schedule upgrades at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Lancope at email@example.com.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.