EMC Corp. has announced its enterprise governance, risk and compliance (eGRC) strategy. Supported by a new set of EMC advisory services, the enterprise GRC strategy includes an open platform, technology solutions, a user community and partners designed to provide a view of an organization’s total risk and compliance profile.
Elements of the eGRC product portfolio will leverage the RSA Archer eGRC management platform that allows business units to work together using common processes and information. EMC’s enterprise GRC strategy incorporates four primary solution areas:
- Business solutions. EGRC business solutions are designed to enable organizations to build a collaborative eGRC program across IT, finance, operations and legal domains to help gain visibility into enterprise risk management, audit management, vendor management, policy and compliance management initiatives.
- Information governance. EMC's information governance solutions are designed to help customers gain visibility into their information, manage information-based risk, simplify e-discovery, adhere to compliance mandates and reduce costs.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery. EMC's Enterprise Business Continuity solutions are designed to provide a centralized, automated approach to business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Security management. RSA's Advanced Security Management solutions combines the RSA Archer eGRC Platform with technologies covering security information and event management, data loss prevention, fraud awareness and other aspects of IT security operations.
For more information about EMC's enterprise GRC strategy and solutions, visit www.emc.com.
Clearwell Transparent Concept Search
Clearwell Systems Inc. has announced Transparent Concept Search, which the company says provides users with greater control of the concept search process by enabling them to refine their searches to deliver more relevant results and build more comprehensive searches.
Key capabilities of Clearwell's Transparent Concept Search include:
- Transparent concept search preview: Allows users to refine the concept search by previewing the most frequently occurring terms and selecting only the relevant ones.
- Transparent concept search explorer: Provides a visual interface that enables users to construct searches by exploring terms and linking them together to form more comprehensive and relevant concepts.
- Transparent concept search report: Automatically documents which terms are included in the Transparent Concept Search, and provides analytics of the search results.
Transparent Concept Search will be offered as part of the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform, and will be available at the end of the first quarter. To learn more, visit Clearwell’s website or call (877) CLEARWELL.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.