Governance, risk and compliance management software developer BWise has released the latest version of its Enterprise GRC platform. BWise 4.1.2 is designed to help enterprises better understand and manage their risks, including the risk of non-compliance, and run enterprise risk management and compliance processes as part of normal business processes,
BWise 4.1.2 features include:
- Off-line audit testing, planning, scheduling and time-keeping;
- Drag-and-drop reporting; composing personal reports; and dashboards for monitoring KPIs and KRIs;
- Further integration with process management to enable risk managers to connect process risks within business risk and control frameworks.
In February, BWise will host a series of webinars to help customers learn more about what 4.1.2 offers enterprises.
Cloud Security Alliance CCM 1.1
The Cloud Security Alliance has announced the launch of revision 1.1 of the CCM Security Controls Matrix. The Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), as part of the CSA GRC Stack, is designed to provide security principles to guide cloud vendors and to assist in the assessment of the overall security risk of a cloud provider.
The CSA CCM:
- Provides a controls framework that gives an understanding of cloud computing security concepts and principles that are aligned to the Cloud Security Alliance's 13 domains;
- Emphasizes business information security control requirements to help reduce and identify security threats and vulnerabilities in the cloud;
- Provides standardized security and operational risk management and seeks to normalize security expectations, cloud taxonomy and terminology, and security measures implemented in the cloud.
The matrix is now available for free download at http://www.cloudsecurityalliance.org/cm.html.
HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff 4.0
HiSoftware Inc., a provider of Web content and social computing compliance solutions, has released HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff 4.0 for enterprise compliance automation.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff provides content compliance testing, monitoring and reporting, and enables organizations to automate compliance with their Web governance standards for public sites, intranets, extranets, blogs, wikis, forums, etc. as part of their best practices and corporate risk management strategy, according to a release.
HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff 4.0 features include:
- Compliance Insight, a compliance performance management console consisting of scorecards, reports and dashboards;
- An API for integration with clients' enterprise systems such as enterprise content management, Web content management and email;
- The addition of compliance checkpoints for privacy, accessibility and search engine optimization for adoption of new regulatory standards and best practices.
For more information and to request a trial, visit www.hisoftware.com/solutions/related-links/request-trial.aspx.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.