Courion Corp.'s Courion Access Assurance Suite 8.0 has achieved certified solution status with RSA, The Security Division of EMC, through interoperability with the RSA Data Loss Prevention Suite. The RSA DLP Suite is intended to help organizations discover and classify sensitive data and ensure that data is handled properly, as well as report on risk reduction. The two products work together to allow business managers and data owners to identify if access to sensitive data is appropriate and then take any necessary remediation steps.
The solution also allows IT managers to:
- Identify the location and usage of sensitive data across the enterprise.
- Monitor and control access to sensitive data and enforce data access management policies.
- Receive detailed information on access rights as well as control in a workflow-based system that provides information to a broad range of parties.
- Improve business efficiencies, reduce risk and enforce data security policy.
RSA will offer Courion's full
|Hara Environmental and Energy Management Software|
Hara Software Inc. has rolled out its Environmental and Energy Management (EEM) Fall 2010 Release that helps organizations drive greater natural resource and energy efficiencies, as well as track and manage environmental compliance data across supplier and partner networks.
Additional Hara EEM Fall 2010 release highlights include:
- Global Language Support: Hara EEM is now available in several languages, including Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
- Support for the Environmental Protection Agency’s Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gasses rule: Through improved program reporting capabilities, customers in power generation can now meet reporting obligations.
For more information and to request a demonstration, visit www.hara.com/request_demo.php.
|SymSoft ControlPanelGRC Access Certification Manager|
SymSoft Corp. recently announced the release of ControlPanelGRC Access Certification Manager. The new module helps companies align their security and business needs, as well comply with a number of auditors’ demands, such as certifying data security measures.
The new release helps generate reports and collect and approve documentation, all tasks that are carried out automatically when an employee changes jobs or roles in an organization. The certification reports generated by ControlPanelGRC are configurable and include a number of subreports. These subreports include a matrix of role and transaction assignments, a list of segregation of duties risks, changes to users and changes to roles.
For more information, visit www.controlpanelgrc.com/products.asp.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at email@example.com.