In an exclusive interview with SearchCompliance.com, George Kurtz, senior vice president and general manager of
McAfee Inc.'s risk and compliance group, provides a cogent assessment of today's information security threats and regulatory challenges. When you listen to the podcast, recorded at the 2009 RSA Conference, you'll learn the answers to the following questions:
- What are the trends in the ways that organizations are approaching compliance strategy?
- What are the three key areas of compliance strategies?
- Compliance is found in people as well as in technology. What's the best strategy for managing people to achieve security in a compliance context?
- What guidance do you anticipate coming from Congress that chief information security and compliance officers should consider getting ahead of in 2009?
- One trend that researchers noted is a growing risk of data loss or theft during the recession, as insiders facing layoffs may take sensitive or proprietary intellectual property with them. What are the best strategies for monitoring and data loss prevention tools that compliance officers and CIOs can use to address this threat to an enterprise's information?
- One major theme this year at the RSA Conference was compliance "in the cloud." Can a company move into the cloud and remain compliant? How can an enterprise maintain access, control and security for its data?
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As