With the scope and number of compliance regulations changing constantly, keeping governance, risk and compliance (GRC) strategy on the cutting edge is difficult. But with these ever-changing compliance regulations comes professional organizations touting GRC conferences
SearchCompliance.com is here to help, with our list of some of the top upcoming GRC conferences. Take a look to find which conferences could help you and your staff stay current on the latest compliance regulations, as well gain insights on the latest GRC strategy trends to implement at your organization.
- Enterprise Risk Management Conference, March 11-12, Chicago.
- FINRA Conference, May 19-21, Washington, DC.
- ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference, June 8-11, New Orleans.
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, June 23-26, National Harbor, Md.
- Compliance & Ethics Institute, Sept. 14-17, Chicago.
- ISSA International Conference, Oct. 22-23, Orlando.
- ARMA International Conference and Expo, Oct. 26-28, San Diego.
Did we miss a listing? Let us know: email Ben Cole, Site Editor.
This was first published in May 2011