With the scope and number of compliance regulations changing constantly, keeping governance, risk and compliance...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
(GRC) strategy on the cutting edge is difficult. But with these ever-changing compliance regulations comes professional organizations touting GRC conferences that they say can help. But how do you pick which is right for you and your staff?
SearchCompliance.com is here to help, with our list of some of the top upcoming GRC conferences. Take a look to find which conferences could help you and your staff stay current on the latest compliance regulations, as well gain insights on the latest GRC strategy trends to implement at your organization.
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, June 23-26, National Harbor, Md.
- Compliance & Ethics Institute, Sept. 14-17, Chicago.
- ACA Compliance Conference, Oct. 8-10, San Diego.
- ISSA International Conference, Oct. 22-23, Orlando.
- ARMA International Conference and Expo, Oct. 26-28, San Diego.
2016 GRC conference calendar
Here's a list of 2016 GRC events for IT leaders looking to stay updated on the latest governance, risk and compliance trends, strategies, regulations and more.
Did we miss a listing? Let us know: email Ben Cole, Site Editor.