Clearwell Systems Inc. has announced the release of Clearwell Legal Hold, a module in the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform designed to help manage the legal hold process.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
Clearwell Legal Hold enables a scalable, repeatable workflow that lets legal teams create, manage and track legal hold notices in one place. Capabilities of the Clearwell Legal Hold Module include:
- Hold notices can be created and sent to relevant custodians and system administrators via email. Notices can be sent immediately or scheduled for delivery, and auto-reminder email notices can be scheduled for delivery to non-responsive custodians.
- Hold notices can be saved as templates in the Notice Library for reuse.
- Custodian surveys can be created and issued to key custodians.
- Every legal hold action, such as hold notice, response, confirmation, escalation and release, is tracked and available via an exportable report.
Clearwell Legal Hold is available now as part of the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform. To learn more about the new capabilities, visit www.clearwellsystems.com or call 1-877-CLEARWELL.
Lunarline's Continuous Compliance Monitoring and Reporting platform
Lunarline Inc. and Reflex Systems LLC have announced the availability of the Continuous Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (CCMR) platform, an integrated cybersecurity, continuous monitoring, and compliance tool suite. CCMR is designed to enable asset management, continuous compliance monitoring in accordance with the Federal Information Security Management Act and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and cybersecurity risk management in federal and commercial organizations.
Key features of CCMR include:
- Uses Reflex Systems' Virtualization Management Center to enable CCMR's asset management and compliance monitoring automation capabilities to help manage infrastructure changes, network services and security incidents.
- Monitors operational and technical security controls and delivers reporting and alerts through a business intelligence dashboard.
- Enables federal agencies to meet compliance requirements as defined in NIST SP 800-137 and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program standards. CCMR uses a workflow engine for the review, management and mitigation of vulnerabilities to these requirements.
For more information, visit www.lunarline.com.
CommVault Simpana 9
CommVault's new Simpana 9 software has introduced an information governance platform designed to reduce the time, cost and risks associated with e-discovery, compliance, archiving and records management. The platform features solutions to address retention lifecycle management (RLM), including enterprise-wide intelligent, customizable and automated workflow for e-discovery and compliance, and records-classification retention.
Key features of Simpana 9 include:
- RLM capabilities to help companies set flexible data retention policies that can be modified to respond to changes in business requirements. All records are collected and managed from a single source across all locations, media and public or private clouds.
- A user interface to expedite information searches for content-driven information mining. Also allows for the search, navigation and mining of data into unstructured data sets.
- Software provides early warning of privacy issues by identifying information such as the use of Social Security numbers, credit card numbers and other predefined patterns. This pattern-related information can be searched, copied and directed to key individuals for review.
- An archive application programming interface lets customers designate records to be archived to address their long-term storage requirements. Business records managed by Simpana 9 software can be automatically moved into records management systems for collaboration and information sharing.
For more information or to register for the Simpana 9 virtual launch event, visit www.commvault.com/simpana.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.