SocialLogix Inc. has announced the availability of SocialSentry 2.0, a social network monitoring tool that allows companies to monitor employee activity on networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
The social network monitoring tool is designed to eliminate corporate risks related to issues such as compliance, leakage of sensitive information and legal exposure. Key features provided by SocialSentry include:
- Provides automatic detection of employee social networking presence, even if employees are using personal aliases for communication;
- Provides the ability to record and archive all of the monitored communications and content, whether for a single employee or a select set of employees based on risk assessment for legal and compliance issues;
- Identifies and monitors employee public communication happening from any location, including within the corporate network or public Internet.
For further details on deployment and pricing, or to arrange for a limited-time, no-charge pilot, please contact SocialLogix at 866-554-7107 or email email@example.com.
OpenLogic Inc. has announced that OpenLogic Exchange (OLEX), a Software as a Service solution for governance of open source software, now enables collaboration on open source compliance across the enterprise and the software supply chain. The collaborative open source compliance solution is designed to provide ways to track activities and share information among developers and legal and business staff within the enterprise. Enterprises can also collaborate with supply chain partners on compliance activities.
New collaboration functionality in OpenLogic's OLEX includes:
- Audit history that provides a complete history of each action in the compliance process.
- Audit notes where all stakeholders can share real-time comments and notes to communicate issues and document decisions made during the compliance process;
- Collaborative workflows so enterprises can create custom approval workflows for approving internal uses of open source or approving incoming code from vendors;
- A usage worksheet whereby developers and legal staff can collaborate in determining which open source license obligations apply based on how open source software is linked and used;
- The generation of compliance reports in spreadsheet format for easy sharing among stakeholders.
For more information, visit http://olex.openlogic.com/.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was first published in May 2011