ControlCase LLC has announced the release of ControlCase Data Discovery (CDD) and ControlCase Asset and Vulnerability Manager (CDAVM), built on the GRC Version 5.0 platform. The product is designed to help organizations understand and prioritize data protection efforts to eliminate the risk for sensitive data leakage, theft and exposure to unauthorized agents.
CDD/CAVM helps users:
- Run an unlimited number of data scans of databases, servers, network shares, workstations and files from a centralized console, on a scheduled basis.
- Run security vulnerability scans through the ControlCase GRC 5.0 platform or import the results from commercial IT security vulnerability scanners, on a scheduled or as-needed basis.
- Drill down on data scanning findings and security vulnerability results either separately or together as they intersect within critical IT assets.
- Determine period-over-period trending of results to assess the effectiveness of risk and patch management processes.
For more information, visit www.controlcase.com.
Mitratech TeamConnect Enterprise 3.3
Mitratech Holdings Inc. has announced the release of TeamConnect Enterprise 3.3, the latest version of its Collaborative Accountability platform. TeamConnect Enterprise 3.3 provides self-service reporting features through an integrated business intelligence engine, according to a Miratech press release.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
As a core component of the TeamConnect Enterprise platform, the business intelligence engine is designed to allow users to quickly assemble role-based reports and dashboards. Key reporting features include:
- The ability to access actionable information across platform applications, including matter management, e-billing, contract management, and governance, risk and compliance.
- A user interface that facilitates design, maintenance and generation of reports that meet changing business requirements.
- A security framework to ensure controlled authorized data and self-service reporting access.
For more information, visit www.mitratech.com/teamconnect-enterprise.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was first published in December 2010