Oracle Corp. has announced the release of Oracle GRC Controls 8.6, part of Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk and Compliance. The product is designed to enable business users to embed control monitors directly into enterprise applications through a drag-and-drop user interface.
New GRC management capabilities within Oracle GRC Controls 8.6 include:
- Attributes specific to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise that reduce the number of false positives from segregation of duties analyses;
- Advances in GRC Controls that enable the rapid development of controls monitoring solutions for multi-application environments; and
- Streamlined structure to define models, controls and incidents to facilitate high-volume transaction analysis and multi-step forensic investigation.
Part of Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance, Oracle GRC Controls includes Oracle Enterprise Transaction Controls Governor, Oracle Application Access Controls Governor, Oracle Configuration Controls Governor and Oracle Preventive Controls Governor. For more information, visit Oracle’s GRC Application Controls homepage.
Brinqa GRC Platform 3.0
Brinqa , an Austin, Texas-based software vendor in the governance, risk and compliance market, has announced the release of Brinqa GRC Platform 3.0, the newest version of its flagship product. Designed for large commercial and government organizations, Brinqa GRC Platform 3.0 provides GRC management capabilities for process governance, incident management and threat and vulnerability management.
Previously featured compliance and GRC management tools.
According to the company’s official release, features of the Brinqa 3.0 GRC Platform include:
- Event-based assessments, with multi-point distribution to support multiple respondents.
- Hierarchical policies with the ability to overwrite parent policy sections. Policy review in natural language.
- Cloud security and data protection standards, controls and compliance reports.
- Updated regulations, industry mandates, frameworks and standards.
- Simplified administration of access controls through pre-configured access roles that limit access to what the user needs to do his job.
The Brinqa GRC Platform is a Java-based application that runs in all standard java Web containers on most major platforms. The back-end repository leverages a relational database management system server for storing policies, processes, controls, assessments, incidents and a complete audit trail of all GRC-related activities. For more information or to schedule a demo, visit www.brinqa.com.
Do you know of new compliance products we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was first published in November 2010